St. Gertrude’s Parish is a community of two churches. The Shrine of St. Benedict in Smithfield and St. Therese of the Infant Jesus in the neighbouring suburb of Fairfield West. A number of ethnic and spiritual communities are served through the parish.
Parish Priest: Fr. Jarek Zan
Assistant Priest: Fr. Wojciech Śliwa and Fr. Peter James Strohmayer
6 Justin St
Tel: (02) 9604 1199
Fax: (02) 9609 6585